Tuesday, April 24, 2007

OMG! It happened!

Lately...I have been seeing a lot of McStarbucks...and by a lot, I mean EVERY DAY! It has been nice to get a piece of eye candy before work...and quite frankly, at 7:30...I look my best...I don't have the day all over me yet...So...I like it. I love my starbucks in the morning...can someone tell me why the first sip is intoxicating? I love that taste, that feel!! Anyway...so...McStarbucks...This morning, I am on my way over to the bar to get my drink...and there is a line behind me...he is in it, I know because I saw him come in...I played cool...like I always do...and as I walk back around...he says "excuse me..." YES! You read that right...he spoke to ME! So...I smile at him...and he asks me if I go to the Y in Sewickley? I do not...then he says, I am sorry...you look like I know you from somewhere...I want to say "You might recognize me from my dreams!!" but figure that is pretty cheesy...and also kinda stalkerish...and we want to save stalkerish until we have spoken a little bit more....so I say...You know...I thought the same about you?! Like there is somewhere I know you from. Really? I don't know him from anywhere...but I tried to make him feel better...so there were more smiles and what ever...we'll see how tomorrow goes!

No comments: