Monday, June 30, 2008

off my chest

  • If you are 45 years old...you don't need to avoid eye contact with me...I have been your sister in law for almost 14 years. I have known you for as long as you have known your own son.
  • If you think that leaving me mean messages on my voice mail is the way to make things happen, you haven't learned anything in the past 16 years.
  • If passive aggressive were a sport, you would be the olympic record holder.
  • That 10 minute soliloquy that I was subjected to the other night was beautiful. You should seriously think about a career in acting.
  • I am not sure when NOT DOING ANYTHING different began to constitute change...but if it does, we have been changing for a long time. Maybe we need to stop.
  • I know he is your son. BELIEVE me, I know.
  • If you think that I WANT to be living this, that this is what I dreamed of when I was a little girl, you might want to lie down...because YOU ARE CRAZY!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh honey. I'm assuming things are coming to a head with the seperation? Please find me if you need me. I miss you! XO

~Tori said...

U. G. H...

HUGS!!!!

Meg said...

Wow.

Hugs to you.