Friday, November 10, 2006

reflections of a birthday girl.

Tomorrow is my birf day. I don't really care...I do secretly really care, but I don't really really care. I find humor in the fact that my good friends at Macy's sent me a $10 coupon to use at their nice store. I also got something similar from the good folks at Victoria Secret. Something tells me I shop too much. The other cool thing that I got is a gift cert. from Nick & Stef's steakhouse in NYC for $50 off dinner. $50 off dinner! That is incredible. I am usually in NYC for my bday, so this pans out for me...I won't be there this year, but I will be there the end of the month, so I plan to use it. Funny, I get better gifts from people that I don't know than from people that I do know. Isn't that something? I have already spent the $ from VS on new jammies. The jammies are all for me. They are pink long underwear type with strawberries on them. I love them. They are size medium. That makes me love them even more.
I am headed out tonight with my friend Trish...who may also be referred to as Lola in the blog. Either way, she is one and the same. We are doing dinner. Then who knows what. I hope a little shoppy shop.
Wow. this is incredibly boring. I will stop now.
Happy birthday to me.

No comments: