Saturday, July 07, 2007

a work in progress...a draft I found...

a work in progress...let's see where it goes.



Things that I like...


  • Sunday mornings...cool breeze...800 thread count sheets...snuggling with myself.

  • a book I can't stand to put down...that leaves me feeling like I was somehow involved.

  • being told that I am the best mom in the world...when we all know that isn't the least bit true!!

  • smiling so much that my face hurts.

  • meeting someone who makes me smile that much!

  • a good friend...who knows you...and reminds you how you once thought your youngest child had down syndrome...and continues to laugh at you...even when said child is 6...still funny, I am afraid.

  • a wife beater and cut offs...the hoopie version of sex on a stick.

  • summer evenings...the sound of kids playing good old fashion tag...

  • minute maid light lemonade...

  • skinny cow ice cream sandwiches...

  • watching the boys cultivate their "Cherokee Red" mustaches' at the local dive bar where we sometimes go for dinner. Cherokee Red so reminds me of every family party we ever had! Throw in an RC cola and I am golden.

No comments: