Friday, July 27, 2007

The return of MC STARBUCKS

Last time we heard from our heroine (does this mean girl hero or drug?) she was pining away for someone to sit pool side and heckle the other mothers in their goofy swimwear...we now join her typing furiously...having just downed a Venti Quad Shot Latte...(mmm...can I get another?)
So...yesterday...I am looking pretty cute, if I do say so myself. Hair? Not sticking up-which is a bonus...no matter how you look at it...Makeup? On-which is a switch from the norm...which involves me doing 75 in the Saturn...shifting gears, texting, and applying makeup...anyway...I get to Starbucks and WHO pulls in right after me? That's right. MC STARBUCKS. I played it coy, natch. Pretend you don't see him...right? So. There he is...in line behind me. The chit chat is adorable. I am soo a conversationalist. He says "I haven't seen you in a while." Me (make internal SQUEEE noise. Hoping that it doesn't slip out.) "Oh...I've been out of town the last 2 weeks." (said like the breathless world traveller that I am...) Him "business or pleasure?" Me (resist temptation to offer him pleasure...) "Both" of course I have to elaborate on the trip to Tahoe...because, that is just how I am. Blah Blah Blah...11 girls...trouble...Ricci...jeep...fun...giggle...giggle...Oh I am so witty. And did I mention adorable? I am irresistible, even to myself. My SF V n/f latte is done...and he says..."Oh! I've got that." That's right...you read that correctly...MC STARBUCKS BOUGHT MY LATTE!!! Oh yeah. We are so making progress. I mean...just a few months ago...we didn't even speak. Now? He is buying my breakfast!! If I play my cards right, he can be MAKING my breakfast someday!! WOOT.
Needless to say...I FUCKING SKIPPED out of Starbucks. Literally. I. LOVE. HIM.
I rolled out to a good JT "Summer Love" and all was well with the world.
Peace. and Starbucks.

No comments: