Tuesday, September 04, 2007

the master card commercial you don't want to see...

Something I learned...the hard way...

1 6 year old boy + a football uniform with pants that lace up AND a belt + diarrhea = A BIG EFFIN MESS.

Yes. Thank you VERY much.
I do appreciate the coach who spends a lot of his time teaching my kids the finer points of football...but honestly? When a 6 year old says he has to go to the bathroom? It is already long past time. Should I pick the currently soiled, but soon to be clean, uniform in question up at your house, coach? Or will you just bring it to practice? Yeah...incidentally? I have to go change loads...he didn't offer to do that laundry.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LMAO I'm so sorry. I wouldn't trade places with you even if you offered up Angelina on a platter. ROFL