Sunday, August 17, 2008

The meme...which I don't understand what that meme's (hahaha)

THIS IS ME:
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: light golden brown with caramel highlights
--Dyed or Natural: yeah. dyed. Naturally would probably be salt n' peppa
--Curly or Straight: crazy curly...but I straighten it everyday...
Right- or Left-handed: right
Tan or Pale: I am fair skinned...ok...pale.
Jeans or Khakis: yoga pants
Country, Rap, or Rock: really? one or the other? No. How about rock/country/rap in that order?
Car: the Saturn
Place in order of preference--T.V., book, movie, music: book, music, movie, tv
Your heritage: I am proud to be a mutt!
Shoes you're wearing today: bare feet
Your weakness(es): a nice smelling man, babies, pizza
Your perfect pizza: pepperoni from Frank's...or plain cheese from anywhere else.
Favorite color: black
Favorite place: the beach on Marco Island. It is paradise...for sure.
Goal you'd like to achieve: be happy with myself.
Your most overused phrase(s): Dudes! I don't think I have any, yo.
Your thoughts first waking up: I'm going back to sleep!
Your best physical feature(s): my smile
Your bedtime: usually 1030 or 11.
Your most missed memory: would have to be growing up...as kids we would spend a few weeks with my grandparents at their country house (sounds way more impressive than it is.) They had running water from a spring, but it was only cold. We heated water over the stove to wash dishes and faces. All 4 cousins slept together in the same bed. We spent all day playing and fishing and picking berries and being kids. Dinner was often cooked over the fire that we would roast marshmallows over later that night. Someone always stopped over...a neighbor, a relative. It was such a peaceful time. After my grandparents died, my dad and my aunt ended up selling the house, as it was in desperate need of updates. The people bought it and burned it down. I can't bring myself to drive past there today.
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: nothing with a drive thru, please.
Single or group dates: Does this mean do I want to go out with a group of men or just one at a time? Either way, GROUP! hee hee
Adidas or Nike: Nike for shoes, Adidas for clothes.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: diet Lipton with lemon
Chocolate or vanilla: swirl them together!
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee...or skinny vanilla latte!

DO YOU:
Smoke: No.
Cuss: like a sailor.
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: I have several girlfriends...but not in the Cherry Chapstick way...
Take a shower: yes...sometimes twice a day
Have a crush(es): yeah. Hello? Michael Phelps!
Think you've been in love: I think I have covered that base.
Want to get married: again? the jury is out.
Believe in yourself: learning to...
Believe in God: yes
Believe in your government: I don't know how I feel about this, so I will go on to the next one.
Get motion sickness: yes! Don't make me read while riding or I will puke in your car.
Think you're attractive: I won't break your mirror, but I won't be on the cover of Vogue any time soon, either
Think you're a health freak: No...just a regular freak
Get along with your parents: usually
Like thunderstorms: Not really, no.

IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU:
Drank alcohol: yes
Gone on a date: yes
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: no
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No. Not even half a box!
Eaten sushi: no
Been dumped: no
Gone skating: no
Gone skinny dipping: no
Stolen anything: no, I don't think that I have!

HAVE YOU EVER:
Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes
Been caught "doing something": by my college roommates.
Been called a tease: I don't think so...not to my face.
Gotten beaten up: no
Age you hope to be married: hmmm...
Number of children you'd like: I've got two...and I am cool with that.
Describe your dream wedding: One that the marriage doesn't end in divorce.

WHAT YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
Best eye color?: don't care
Best hair color?: don't care
Short or long hair: Short.
Best first date location: Cleveland
Best first kiss location: in a tree house

IN THE NUMBERS:
Number of people I could trust with my life: 3 or 4
Number of CD's: no idea
Number of piercings: my ears are pierced...
Number of tattoos: two
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Not very many
Number of scars on my body: A lot

No comments: