Thursday, December 20, 2007

My son is an ass man

It has been determined that Big is an ass man.
I have determined this...and while it makes him mad that I even say ASS, it is true.

When he was in 3rd grade, I had to break it to him gently that he wouldn't be able to sing in the 3rd grade talent show. After much discussion, I promised him that he would thank me someday, when he was older, and someones mom busted out the 3rd grade talent show video and he was embarrassed beyond belief. The song he wanted to sing? Fat Bottomed Girls. Yes. Everyone loves a good Queen song in the 3rd grade! This is argument #1 that he is an ass man.

Argument #2 is that he will randomly bust out with the lyrics to "Baby got back" And by lyrics, I mean "I like big butts and I cannot lie..." Yep. That is my ass man.

Argument # 3 came last night when on the radio came the song with the lines " she turned around and gave that big booty a slap." What is with the ass lyrics?

I guess being an ass man in the 4th grade is about all you can be. I mean...there are not a lot of "racks" to look at. We'll see how this progresses.

3 comments:

~Tori said...

man.... and here I am with the rack... guess I'm not gonna be your daughter in law after all!

Ali said...

being an ass man is totally the way to go..way better than a boob man :)

Melissa said...

Aren't all elementary boys ass men? I know mine all are. I so hope they don't bring home some of the sluttier girls I've seen-the ones in jeans 3 sizes too small and literally show their crack. Just the mention and my boys all drool.
Pigs.