Saturday, February 09, 2008

A blast from the past...

I bought one of those speaker things for my old MP3 player...the one I bought for my husband for our 10th wedding anniversary 3 years ago...when he was in Iraq...then fell in love with it...and went out and bought myself one, too...cause that is how I roll...
Anywhoodle...I don't listen to it much anymore...we have the itunes on the computer...and the ipod for the car...but this is old skool MP3. This was loaded up before kazaa crashed our old computer. Before I cared about illegally downloading music...this has ALL KINDA music on it!
No one is home...the music is blasting...Harvey Danger...Flagpole Sitta! OMG! Dynamite Hack? Boyz in da Hood...Love their remake!
You name it...it is on there! LOVE IT!
Son of a gun...you're so vain! Meatloaf...you took the words right out of my mouth...some Eminem...God I love him! And...50cent. Remind me sometime to tell you the story of how I have a raging crush on fiddy and xzibit. I pink puffy heart pimp my ride! In fact...I have a picture taken with the dudes from West Coast Customs...from a tradeshow that I went to in Vegas one year! WOOT.
We can even slow it down for a couples skate with some Lionel Richie...I'm taking requests...I've got the Band...Up on Cripple Creek or even some Garth Brooks? Johnny Cash? You name it! Eddie Money...anything from Tom Petty...admittedly, he has seen better days than the Superbowl...but he rocked it. My senior year in high school...I dated a guy 4 years older (yea that makes him 22...so? he could get beer.) anyway, he looked just like Tom Petty. That was when I did the burnout phase. The whole sneak out of the house to ride on his motorcycle...(Bethany you better not tell my mother...) Anyway...wonder if that is what Doug looks like? Good thing he got back together with his wife and we broke up...I think waking up next to that might frighten me a bit!
Next up...Erasure...A Little Respect! Can you say Friday night getting ready song? My bangs just grew 6 inches listening to it!
VanHalen...Whitesnake...Europe...Dude. I am going to get the Camero out of storage and go for a ride...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOLOL I keep putting my launchcast on hits of the 80s. My kids hate it, but well.......it's my job to annoy them. :)