Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My stitches...

itches...

and my eyebrows need a fuckin pluckin.

How did I go to hell in a hand basket so fast? I have caterpillars on my face, my skin is a mess...not acne, but just not normal. My hair needs cut...oh, and yesterday, I may have burned it on the stove when I was making tea. I don't know. Don't ask.

The good things are, that I am showered and ready to leave the house and it is only 10:30am! Little and I are making brownies when he comes home from school, so I have to go to the store and get the brownie stuff. I am enjoying hanging out with the kids when they get home. Last night, Little came and got into bed with me, snuggled down and watched tv. I will miss this when I go back to school.

Well...off to the store. Maybe a Starbucks, if I have $ in my purse. I don't really know if I do or not!?!

No comments: