Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Ode to Magalicious!


DSC02709
Originally uploaded by sweetpeas123

I doubt that I could love this picture more! These two have been friends since the day she came home from the hospital! Our sweet Magalicious! Magadoodle...the Magster...I still remember, like it was yesterday, it was summertime...the kids had been playing all day...and it was just getting dark. Baths were starting...Big was upstairs taking a bath...Mags was at her house taking a bath...the Dads were in charge of bathing...the next thing you know...the front door opens, Mags comes running out...BARE NAKED...down the steps and down the sidewalk, and straight into our house...up the steps, and into the bath with Big! It was the funniest thing we had ever seen!
I have many more memories...I have enjoyed painting your toes...and giggling with you...and playing dress up.
You moved away at a time when I couldn't miss you...But I do! I miss my girl. We have always said that you and Big would marry. I am afraid it probably won't happen...but I can dream!

1 comment:

~Tori said...

awwww... so cute...

My friend like that sent me a baby announcement... we're not close anymore, but it's nice to know he still thinks of me now & again.