Monday, January 07, 2008

Went to the movie alone...

Saturday night...I was not in the mood to watch the Steeler game...I was not in the mood to sit and knit...I wanted to see PS I love you. I read the book about 800 times...and really, really wanted to see the movie. I knew I couldn't get my husband to go with, and frankly, I didn't want to see it with him. If I had to pick one friend in the world to see it with, I would have picked Tracy, but since she lives 5 hours from here, that was out of the question...so I went to see it alone. I am not weird about being alone. I have eaten in restaurants alone. Stayed at hotels alone. So, it was cool. Anyway...The movie was amazing. I loved Hilary Swank. And? Gerard Butler? HELLLOOO...come to momma!
I am glad that I went alone. It is an "alone" kinda movie. Although...I had to stop myself from searching for a message from Kathy Bates.

No comments: