Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good things on the horizon...

Recent conversation with Big:

Big: "Mom! Hulk Hogan is getting divorced!"

Me: "Really? Hmm...does that mean he is on the market?"

Big: "Yeah! You mean, he could be my DAD?"

Me: "Sure...I mean...a few things have to happen, but I don't see why not...go tell your dad."

Big...running upstairs...: "Daddy...Mom said that Hulk Hogan is going to be my new dad."

Dad: "I wish him all the luck in the world."

Me: "I HEARD THAT!"

Big: "Let's discuss what my new room will look like. Do you think we will move to Florida, or will he come here? AND Oh MY GOSH! Will he introduce me to Andre the Giant?"

Me: "Baby...we can have him over for Christmas, if you would like..."

Big: "Uhm...no...he is dead, I think."

So much for that...but I do see this as helpful information in the future...maybe if and when things do end here...as long as I can provide an acceptable substitute, one who has cool friends and big houses, the kids won't be so sad?
A girl can dream!

No comments: