Thursday, November 29, 2007

I wish I may...I wish I might...

Have something interesting to say today!
But I don't!
I had an odd ride into work...2 tractor trailer trucks pulled out in front of me...to be fair, only 1 pulled out in front of me...the one behind it just kept coming through the stop sign. Incidentally, I didn't HAVE a stop sign...but whatever. I couldn't flip them off, because I was balancing my makeup precariously with one hand.

Last night, I watched CSI: NY. Can you say disappointed? Mac Taylor...you let me down. I have been on the edge of my seat with this whole 333 thing. The blood on the tee shirt...the phone calls...and then that is how it ended? I love you, so I can forgive you...but maybe we can discuss a better plot?

Tonight is going to be a busy one...the boys have play practice at church, I have therapy, Big has basketball practice. so 5-6, 6-7, and 8-9. Busy bees at casa de crazy!

No comments: