Thursday, November 01, 2007

NABLOPOMO

I don't know what it is...but if it means posting a blog everyday for the month of November...then I don't want to miss out!!
So...here is my blog for today!

I am just back from a trip to Boston...where I got to watch the Pats win...if that is even the right word to describe that...and the Sox win the series. Don't ask me if I went to the parade...are you fucking kidding me? 30 people deep all over town? A million people there? No...but thanks.

I am putting the kids to bed and then thinking about od'ing on something stronger than tootsie rolls. Last night? I was sleeping in a big king sized bed...watching CSI NY and scaring myself into a panic attack. Tonight? Making Peanut butter and jelly and explaining why the fucking pencil sharpener isn't ment to be ran UNSUPERVISED. What the hell went on here while I was gone?

I'll investigate and get back to you.

No comments: